Diguo Espresso Coffee Tamper Flat Based Espresso Tamper for 58mm Portafilter Basket Hefty 18/8 Stainless Steel Flat Base Tamper Top Grade
Diguo Espresso Coffee Tamper Flat Based Espresso Tamper for 58mm Portafilter Basket Hefty 18/8 Stainless Steel Flat Base Tamper Top Grade by Diguo at Mom's Mouth Watering Meals. MPN: DG-13. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Espresso Tamping is the act of compressing the coffee grounds into a ''puck'' of coffee prior to extraction. It is often neglected in espresso
In order to get a reproducible result, you should learn and practice to apply a consistently tamping pressure very time you prepare for your espresso. Tamping with cheaper plastic tamper that comes with your commercial espresso machine is not recommended.
To ensure you are getting the right tamper size, please measure the inside diameter of your portafilter's basket.
Features & Highlights
- GETTING THE BEST ESPRESSO - A hefty tamper will assist you for getting that perfect puck for the richest, smoothest espresso you desire.
- FLAT TAMPING BASE - 12mm thick base will minimize the tamper from tilting in the portafilter baskets. Thus, giving you an evenly compressed coffee puck for that consistent extraction.
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL BASE - We use quality, food-safe 304 stainless steel for our tampers' base as your health is our highest priority. This incredible tamper will last you for years.
- ERGONOMICAL HANDLE: This balloon top handle fit comfortable in the cup of your palm. It is designed to fits most hand, so that your fingers can reach the top of the base to give you a steady, firm and even handling.
- PACKAGE: 1 x espresso tamper. Weight: 0.535kg or 18.87oz. 304 Stainless Steel flat base 12 mm thick and diameter near 58mm. Balloon top handle: 78mm / 3.1 inch from top of handle to top of the base. Compatible with most modern 58mm portafilter's baskets.
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|